top of page

Group

Public·89 members
Henry Lobanov
Henry Lobanov

Buy Office 2007

Support for Office 2007 ended on October 10, 2017. All of your Office 2007 apps will continue to function. However, you could expose yourself to serious and potentially harmful security risks. Upgrade to a newer version of Office so you can stay up to date with all the latest features, patches, and security updates.

buy office 2007

Microsoft Office 2007 is a suite of office and productivity software that allows you to create documents, spreadsheets, presentations, and more. With five editions of Office 2007 available for purchase, you're sure to find the one that meets your needs at an affordable price on eBay.

Home or small business users can find the right edition of Microsoft Office to suit their needs with the available editions. Microsoft no longer offers support or volume licenses for Enterprise 2007 or Professional Plus 2007, so it's important to keep that in consideration if you're operating a large business.

So let's say you're still weighing a move to Office 2007 but can't imagine paying full or even upgrade price when there free, worthy alternatives such as Google Docs, Lotus Symphony, OpenOffice.org, ThinkFree and Zoho. What to do if you don't want to wait until next year, when Microsoft launches Office 14 and will, as Microsoft confirmed last week, offer at least one version of Office 14 via the Web for free?

The best academic deal is what Microsoft calls the "Ultimate Steal": the full Office Ultimate 2007 suite -- the basic Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook apps, along with Publisher, OneNote, Groove, InfoPath, Access, and Accounting Express -- for $59.95.

Current military personnel, retirees and their dependents are all eligible (PDF document) for Microsoft's Military Appreciation Edition of Office 2007. This is the full Standard edition of Office, except that users can install it on as many as three PCs.

(Note: This story was corrected Monday afternoon to reflect that the Military Appreciation Edition of Microsoft Office 2007 is only available to active and retired military personnel and their dependents, not all military veterans. Also, it has been updated to reflect that Microsoft's "Ultimate Steal" deal is still available today.)

The 2013, 2010, and 2007 desktop versions of Project and Visio share the same end of support dates as the Office suites for those versions. For example, support for Project 2010 ended on October 13, 2020 and support for Visio 2013 ends on April 11, 2023.

Microsoft has accidentally posted details about a promotion it will be running for those who buy Office 2007 a few months before and after the release of Office 2010 in June 2010. It is called the "Microsoft Office 2010 Technology Guarantee Program," though Redmond is not yet ready to announce it. "Microsoft has not disclosed an Office 2010 Technology Guarantee," a Microsoft spokesperson told Ars. "We have no further comment at this time."

According to a cached copy of a post on "In The Know - Charles Van Heusen's Weblog," which is part of the Microsoft US Partner Community website, Customers who purchase a copy of Office 2007, with or without a new PC, from an authorized reseller between March 5, 2010 and September 30, 2010 qualify for the promotion. They must install and activate Office 2007 by September 30, 2010 and request their free Office 2010 product by October 31, 2010 using an activated Office 2007 Product Key and a dated sales receipt. Office 2010 will be available for a free download for those that qualify, though discs will be orderable for a fee (Microsoft usually charges for shipping and handling when sending out copies of discs for software it is giving away via download). One Office 2010 product is allowed per qualifying Office 2007 purchase, though there is a limit of 25 per person.

As you can see, the post even outlines which five versions of Office 2007 qualify for an upgrade, and to which corresponding version of Office 2010. In fact, while the blog post has been pulled, the image is still being hosted on the blog (at the time of writing). In case it gets pulled as well, we've saved it:

Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) licenses are those sold by computer makers with the software install files supplied on the hard drive or Office 2007 is pre-installed on the computer delivered to you.

With the exception of OEM licenses, you can move your Office 2007 installation from one computer to another. As long as you uninstall Office from the old computer and keep the use of Office within the total limit (ie 2 or 3 computers, depending on the license).

Other security features come to this newest update of Outlook. Outlook now gets anti-spam filtering options, cleaning up your inbox and keeping things organized. Anti-phishing measures are put in place as well, keeping harmful emails containing malicious links out of your inbox and keeping your network secure from intrusions. Feel confident in your email security with more secure email connections with Microsoft Outlook via Office 2007.

Your payment is securely processed by MyCommerce (A Digital River Company) and PayPal. Digital River is a leading provider of global e-commerce solutions. Founded in 1994, Digital River is headquartered in Minneapolis with offices across the U.S., Asia, Europe and South America. For more details about Digital River, call +1 952-253-1234.

OpenOffice comes with a basic, text-based help system. While you can search it easily enough, the results are very limited when compared to the richness of the Office 2007 help system. There are no images or video demos, and no integration with up to date online help data.

This is a great example of where the ribbon interface really shines. Creating a table in Office 2007 is as simple as clicking on Insert, then selecting the Table button. A neat grid pops up to let you draw out the number of rows and columns you want your table to start off with.

The speed with which this task was performed in Office 2007 only highlights the clunkiness of the dated interface used by OpenOffice. Creating a table means navigating through a tedious interface where you have to set the number for each of the rows and columns.

Formatting the table is equally tedious. There is no live preview to let you quickly see how your table data is going to look. The selection of styles is much smaller than with Office 2007, and there are fewer attractive modern styles available.

Office 2007 ships with dozens of functional, stylish document templates for each of the applications in the suite. This number increases into the hundreds when you also include those that are available through the integration with Office Online.

It has already been shown that the innovative new ribbon interface makes Office 2007 much easier to use than older style interfaces. However that is not the only innovative feature that improves end user productivity.

Michael, I suppose an Office 2000 or Office XP user might find some value in this then, if they can see that paying for the upgrade to Office 2007 will take them leaps ahead of where the free OpenOffice will get them.

I have a Dell Notebook which came with pre-installed MS Office 2007 Professional software. Unfortunately, Windows XP developed a series of problems so I had to re-install it from scratch which wiped out MS Office (along with many other windows apps). I tried reinstalling from other Office 2007 professional disks but the license number was invalid. After much research I discovered that I have 'Microsoft Office Professional Hybrid 2007' which is an OEM specific version of the software and that is the reason that my license key would not work.

I finally managed to get through to a person at Dell (great joy) and was informed that Dell no longer supplies or supports Office 2007 therefore it could not provide the software in any format for me to re-install.

Unfortunatlely, under the sale of goods act, my contract is with Dell therefore they are responsible for resolving this problem. Even more unfortunately (not sure if that grammar is 100% correct so my apologies) Dell refuses point blank to assist in any way. I doubt very much that all copies of their OEM software relating to 2007 Office were destroyed the instant that microsoft said they were no longer supporting it. In fact I suspect that there are copies which, as a professional copmpany, Dell has archived.

You could look on Ebay for OEM Office 2007 professional. Its not standard to include media for the OEM Preinstall versions of Office. However microsoft does allow download of Office for the Retail Home and Student versions or

OEM Pre installs DO NOT INCLUDE Media. Unless you specifically ask for it at the time you order and pay an extra fee you do not get OFFICE media. Microsoft specifically prohibits Dell from distribution of System Builder media for office to the end user. When You insist on media it comes in the form of retail media with different COA Key. Microsoft now also allows you to buy a card with Key and Download Office from their site. Many Netbooks say this right on the box so the preinstalled Office starter can be upgraded to Home/Student or Business version by simply entering the non trial Key.

I bought a notebook from Dell in 2007 with Office Prof 2007 installed and I also purchased the restore / installation CDs for Office when I bought the notebook. Unfortunately that notebook was a bit of a 'rogue' with around 12 major faults developing in the first six months. Due to the severity and frequency of the faults, Dell was kind enough to provide me with a completely new notebook to replace the rogue notebook, once again with software all pre-installed. As the version of Office 2007 was in theory the same on the new system as the version on the old (rogue) system, I stupidly thought the install CD's from the first system would work OK. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• ZS Licensekey
    ZS Licensekey
  • Doug Ferrieri
    Doug Ferrieri
  • Herl Wyatt
    Herl Wyatt
  • nguyenbich13697
  • Crack deck
    Crack deck
bottom of page