top of page

Group

Public·66 members
Henry Lobanov
Henry Lobanov

Cubase Le Ai Elements 6 Activation Code ((TOP)) 64bits

Requesting a new activation code for a new or renewed systemIf you change your system or renew it you of course need a new activation code. In this case you have to go through the reactivation procedure.

cubase le ai elements 6 activation code 64bits

Hey guys, ive bought my UR22 in january this year and i got a cubase 7 AI, im total noob when it comes to cubase versions -elements/ai/le, i dont know what it all means, but i think that u pretty much know what am i talking about. Anyway i installed back then cubase 7 ai with a download access code that came with the ur22 and unfortunately i had to reinstall my windows 7 x64 and now when i want to activate cubase7ai it says that this activation code can be used only once and now i can only use it in trial mode. My question is, can i somehow renew my licence code to use this AI version or i must purchase a new cubase? Im not a professional im just starting to learn all the basics and i really dont have the money to buy full cubase, and i rly dont need unlimited number of tracks.

Read and followed all instructions. Reinstalled Windows as a last ditch effort. Fresh install, followed all instructions once again, and once again I get The activation code has been used already. An activation code can be used only once to...

i am also having trouble with the UR-22 and the software it came with. when i open cubase it always tells me i have to get an activation code or the program will be shut off soon. i have been sent three access codes and i have entered these many times on your site but nothing happens. Also, this form of cubase is very hard to get working.just getting it record a simple stereo track took a whole day, the midid does not work at all with my alesis fusion keyboard, i am not sure if there are virtual instruments in it because the information is too anal . so after three days i still have nothing recorded. This seemed like a good deal for $150 but tell me if this is what i should expect when i upgrade? CAn anybody tell me if i can expect more of the same when i u pgrade? Is it so hard to have a clear box that sets up your inputs and outputs for audio? i do not get why but you have a reputation so i gave it a try. i will give it a couple more days and if i get no help i will return. i have u sed a few programs and making them more complicated to use does not make it better for recording.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page